While having a blast in Boston at The Ajax Experience (#tae), we received loads of feedback to our plans and thoughts.
We decided to act upon that and started hacking again on APF, so that it would incorporate all those ideas into one, awesome release.
This basically meant a major refactor on top of what we already did up till before #tae. Guess what that means… a delay!
Yepper, it will take us at least a week from now to complete and stabilize the lot to reach Beta quality.
Will it be worth the wait? You decide:
- contentEditable=”true” on any element
- DOM3 including DOM events support
- Choose between declarative XML and JSON markup to build UI’s
- New language to bind widgets to each other and widgets to data
- Tons of fixes of bugs and annoyances
- IDE in the making…
The release will be announced together with a new version of the Ajax.org website - hey it’s build with APF, so that makes sense, right? - and also on this blog.
Stay tuned and thanks so much for your patience!